Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So I have officially completed 3 WODs since graduating Elements. Monday and Tuesdy's WOD's are below.
STRENGTH
20RM BACK SQUAT - ADD 5LBS FROM YOUR LAST SESSION IF YOU COMPLETED YOUR 20 REPS.  IF YOU GOT 15-19 REPS KEEP THE SAME FROM LAST WEEK.  IF YOU WERE UNDER 15 TAKE 5LBS OFF.

WOD
- 400M RUN X 3 - REST 3 MIN AFTER EACH RUN
* SCORE = BEST AND WORST RUN TIMES
- MAX PULLUPS X 3 - REST 3 MIN AFTER EACH SET
* SCORE = MAX SET UNBROKEN AND TOTAL REPS COMPLETED



WARM-UP
BEAR CRAWL - 100FT
BURPEE BROAD JUMP - 100FT
WALKING LUNGE - 100FT
CLEAN AND JERK TECHNIQUE AND REVIEW
DYNAMIC STRETCH



STRENGTH
CLEAN AND JERK - 8X1 @ 81% OF YOUR 1RM (REST 60 SECONDS BETWEEN SETS)

WOD
"ANNIE"
50-40-30-20-10
DOUBLE UNDERS ( HAVE 0 DOUBLE UNDERS TIMES BY 4 SINGLES)
SITUPS






So three workouts under my belt and  I am LOVING Crossfit. After every class I am excited for the next one.  Yesterday's 400 meter runs were brutal but I competed all 3. I After every single workout I feel as though I have accomplished so much. I think this just might be the best decision I have ever made. Today we worked on jumping rope I have great difficulty with double unders so I followed the modification and did single jumps times 4 so 200- 160-120-80-40. It was pure torture and when I was about 50 jumps in I thought; there is no way I am ever going to be able to do all this, but to my surprise I did!  It's a  freaking amazing feeling to  accomplish something you never thought you could. On Friday we worked on deadlifts and I felt pretty bad ass knowing that I deadlifted 85lbs. Sure other girls in class were going with much more weight but I know I'll get there and I don't think 85 is too bad  a place to start.  Ok I have go to go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment