Monday, May 7, 2012

Elements 4

Short one tonight I need to get to bed...
 I think tonight I figured it out... I Crossfit because, I want to be stronger ( In a few different ways. That is the thought that's going  to get me through this. I know its only day 4 but every time I leave I waiver between two feelings; 1. I feel I have accomplished something I didn't even know I could do and 2. I'm scared sh*tless of a real WOD (workout of the day). I'm petrified!
Last class we went over kippings, handstands, sit ups ( the best part... pain free). Today we went over, dead-lift, sumo dead-lifts, rings and burpees. For rings and kips I need some pretty serious mods; black band for kips and green for rings. I am realizing I have close to no upper body strength and that was a blow. I thought I was pretty strong. That brings me to the point that I am petrified, 1. because I have been petrified since the first second I thought about doing this and 2. because I am pretty sure these Elements classes are a joke compared to a real WOD. My upper body is pretty sore already, so the next two days should be interesting, but my legs have been missing that aching feeling... kinda longing for it, I know, I know ... I should be careful what I wish for. Elements 4 means only 2 more days in the nest and this little bird is oh so scared to fly... but ... here... I ... GOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: