Friday, May 11, 2012

Elements 6

It's official we have completed our final Elements class!! We are now official Crossfitters.  Our goal is to make it to our first WOD today at four.  If I don't die during today's WOD my plan of attack is Happy Hour to celebrate the accomplishment. Last night our Elements WOD was the same as our first day of class.  A 12 minute workout consisting of a 200 meter run followed by 5 box jumps, 10 push ups and finally 15 air squats. On day one in 12 minutes I completed 4 full cycles plus one 200 meter run. Last night I was able to complete 5 full cycles plus a 200 meter run. Who would have thought that in just 6 classes I would become a better athlete ? I'm still a long way from where I want to be, but at least I'm on the path to getting there.  I am already getting stronger and I can hardly believe it.  If I can better myself in 6 days imagine what I can do in a few months...
I know it has only been 6 classes but I already feel this is a life changing decision. I let you know how i really feel after my WOD today. Here's hoping the workout is challenging with out being discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment