Monday, June 4, 2012

One Month Down

So  Friday, June 1st marked one full month of CrossFit; elements included. As of Friday I have lost 2 inches around my belly and 1 inch round each thigh. Pretty good if you ask me! I have not been on the scale but i do not think I have really lost much weight, but I am just fine with inches disappearing. One month in and I have hit a few rough spots but all and all I am still loving the constant challenge of CrossFit. I don't plan on weighing myself until July first and I am very excited to see how cross fit improves my wake boarding abilities. One month in and I have never gotten more compliments on my physical appearance! CrossFit is still the best decision I have made in a very, very, long time. Of course change doesn't come over night but so far my confidence is soaring! Thanks to my new love affair with KOB!


No comments:

Post a Comment